GE’s Gradebook component will benefit teachers, administrators, students and parents. By having one integrated solution, a single entry triggers test calendar validations, creates a workload calendar entry, becomes viewable on the parents/student portal and sets up the assignment in gradebook.
GE's gradebook includes many features and tools to make assignment scheduling and grading easier, more reliable and transparent:
- Allows teachers to record work and exam marks with bonus points, curves and penalties
- Automatically calculates semester grades based on assignment and exam points and weight
- Seamlessly transfers semester grades to Report Card module
- Works in tandem with your school’s test calendar to validate exams and assignments schedule
- Automatically posts assignments online and tracks which students viewed their assignments
- View test and workload calendar
- Allows parents to see marks and report cards
- Teacher enters his/her lesson plan for the week.
- GE’s Gradebook component validates proposed schedule against school test calendar.
- Assignment & exam information is posted to Class Page. Teacher can add links, documents and worksheets.
- Teacher enters marks into Gradebook which takes into account bonus points, curves and penalties.
- Marks and comments are available on the portal for parent, student and administrative review.
- GE calculates semester grades based on assignment and exam points and weight.
- Information is seamlessly published to Report Card component where it is reviewed and adjusted as necessary by teacher & administration.
- GPA, Class Rank and other calculations performed based on user defined rules.
- Report card published to parent portal.